BNY Mellon and EmpowerTheUser: Setting the Industry Standard for Data Driven Learning for Realized Business Value
New York & Dublin, December, 2017 - Brandon Hall Group, the leading independent research and analyst organization focused on human capital management (HCM) practices, announced the winners of its coveted and distinguished 2018 Excellence Awards in Technology for:
|Gold - Best Advance in Talent Management Measurement / Business Impact Tools|
Silver - Best Advance in
Silver - Best Advance in
EmpowerTheUser (ETU) is a leading provider of scalable situational simulations for accurately assessing and training skills and behaviors. Partnering with BNY Mellon, one of the world's largest custodian banks, ETU designed simulations to accurately identify and correct the application of knowledge and skills in real world situations. These simulations have produced an unprecedented level of behavioral data. Combining this data with corrective training has enabled senior BNY Mellon stakeholders to identify learning gaps, quantify risks and correct skills gaps in-situ improving behavior, driving performance and decreasing risk.
EmpowerTheUser provides Realized Business Value in partnership with BNY Mellon from two strategic perspectives:
ETU's Platform addresses the following business challenges:
1. Rapidly building the simulations faster than industry benchmarks
2. Rapidly delivering a highly effective simulation-based solution, for assessing and training risk awareness and mitigation, to a targeted manager population globally
3. Achieving significant direct and indirect cost savings
ETU’s Simulations addresses the following learning challenges:
1. Capturing and analyzing rich and actionable learner analytics on decisions, skills and behaviors
2. Returning positive learner engagement and feedback results
3. Providing the learner the opportunity to self-assess their understanding of the daily role they play in managing risk
4. Ensuring awareness of the risks inherent in their jobs and appreciation of their responsibility for managing and mitigating risk.
Declan Dagger, CEO of EmpowerTheUser, commented “Exceptional training and assessment experiences happen at the intersection of accurate behavioral data and learning, our situational simulations continue to break the boundaries of the traditional learning mindset."
“Winning a Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award means an organization is an elite innovator within Human Capital Management. The award signifies that the organization’s work represents a leading practice in that HCM function,” said Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer of Brandon Hall Group.