Gold - Best Advance in Gaming
or Simulation Technology
Silver - Best Advance in
Content Authoring Technology
The winners of the Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards were announced on December 15th 2016. Considered the “Academy Awards of Human Capital Management,” the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Program is a prestigious awards program in the industry. A panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, and Brandon Hall Group senior analysts and executives evaluated the entries based upon a strict set of criteria applied evenly to all entries.
EmpowerTheUser entered the awards showcasing a state of the art eLearning initiative undertaken in partnership with leading professional services firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers. PwC used the EmpowerTheUser platform to develop a suite of 8 innovative simulations for ethics and compliance training.
PwC long understood the potential of simulations at scale for work based training and assessment. Once partnered with EmpowerTheUser, PwC, were fully able to realise this potential and build simulations, quickly and within budget.
The EmpowerTheUser platform enables talent organizations such as PwC to:
- Deliver immersive, job-relevant and data-driven learning experiences at scale to global audiences, facilitating rapid transfer of learning and reduced seat-time
- Collaboratively build simulations up to 75% quicker than industry benchmarks, enabling organizations to respond to specific business needs in an agile and timely manner
- Deploy simulations as a viable alternative to traditional and time-consuming training methods
- Gather real-time analytics to enable precision understanding of the skills and behaviors of any organization’s workforce, enabling organizations to pinpoint what’s working and more importantly, what’s not working and thus providing tangible bottom line value-add
- Provide safe and supportive environments for developing and practicing skills and behaviors
- Leverage decades of award-winning PhD research in the field of learning, analytics and simulation